Get the Insider Perspective
ACA is a collective of accredited angel investors, North America's most prolific early-stage investment class. The association is the largest angel professional development organization in the world. ACA provides an insider perspective that can help you make smart investment decisions.
ACA by the Numbers:
- 13,000+ member accredited angel investors
- 240 angel groups and accredited platforms
- 10,000+ entrepreneurial companies in ACA member investment portfolios
Angels: Be Part of a Community of "Preferred Providers" of Capital
Three ways ACA helps smart, professional angels make more high quality investments:
- Knowledge sharing, best practices and insights from top angels to ensure smarter investment decisions
- Connections to vetted angels to support your deal flow and syndication processes
- Representation to public policy makers to safeguard angel investor rights
How to Use ACA
Angels and the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
Angels and entrepreneurs need each other. Although ACA is not a source of capital itself, it is the source for critical information and data that aligns the needs of angels, entrepreneurs, and the startup support community.
Startups and the American Economy
- Prolific: Angel investors support up to 90% of outside equity raised by startups (after friends and family)
- High Impact: $24.6 Billion invested in 2015 (estimate)
- Over 71,000 early stage deals funded in 2015 (estimate)
- Jobs: Over a 25-year period, firms younger than five years accounted for all of the net new jobs in the U.S.
- Economic growth: Research shows that the largest growth comes from high-growth, innovative startups, the kind angels fund
Entrepreneurs Count on Angels
- Business mentoring, monitoring and guidance
- Critical connections for customers, additional funders and acquirers
- Beyond funding, exit experience and strategies